Claims made for these products to which the FDA objected include:
- The at-home answer to wrinkle-filling injections. Start rebuilding collagen in just 48 hours.
- Rebuild collagen to help plump out lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulate elastin to help improve elasticity and resilience.
- Regenerate hydroproteins to help visibly minimize creasing.
- helps reactivate skin’s repair process to recreate fresh skin & help dramatically reverse visible wrinkles.
- help boost production of collagen and elastin.
- See significant deep wrinkle reduction in UV damaged skin, clinically proven.
- Immediate lifting, lasting repositioning. Inspired by eye-lifting surgical techniques . . . helps recreate a younger, lifted look in the delicate eye area.
The FDA gave these companies 15 days to respond to the warning letters. If you have any questions about the warning letters or any claims about your cosmetic products, please contact the firm.
Avon Warning Letter: http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm323738.htm
Lancôme Warning Letter: http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm318809.htm